“Think of your family today and every day after that, don’t let the busy world of today keep you from showing how much you love and appreciate your family.”
The family is the great part of every human life. Every man is incomplete without the family. Family plays a significant role in human life. A family is like a tree; there are many stems in the tree. Same as a man life, there are so many relations in a family such as his parents, his wife, and his children are living together.
Family members share the all things and equal part of all responsibilities within the family. It makes the members triumphal and makes an entire family. In the society, there is much requirement of the best family because the real family makes a good community and good society makes a good country.
Everyone wants the good family, where all family members understand better to each other for anything. Even, At any problem happens with any other family member so everyone should take it granted and support to each other and make a united family.
Every happy man becomes the happier person, and they have not any tension about anything, just because of the family behind a happy man. A happy man will work happily, his behavior with all will better, and he will complete his responsibility towards society and nation when a family will support on happy man.
Importance of family
- Well connection of household members
Household members refer to the various type of relationship which is the link to the household such as, Blood Relation, Marriage relation, Adoption, etc. among this all different members of a family.
- Positive relationship of members
It is vital for the positive family relationship which is considered the real relation. It is the critical factor for the overall development and well-being of a child.
- Healthy family relationship
Healthy household relationship promotes that the right habits of all family members. The first transmission of good habits comes from the parents for their children. At all household the parents are teaches us an excellent practice and particular ways of acting, thinking and feeling. There are also the friends, teachers, playmates and other associates are comparatively temporary influences.
In the every household relationship plays a prominent role in drafting the new generation for life in the community.
- Importance of the old people in family
There is the best reason of the healthy family relationship is our old member of a household. The healthy family relationship is more important for old people. They can feel more comfortable in the family when there is strong bonding among their children and other members.
Advantages of family
- In a family, there is man incomplete without the family because the family makes the complete human being to the person.
- Everyone needs someone close to share all problems and solutions with the family member. And this gap is only fulfilled by the family. No one can better understand our problem without family.
- Similarly, people are living within a family is happier than people who live alone. Because blood can cure your many challenges but a lonely person can’t.
- Every family member will secure from any external conflict because it makes protection for every family members.
- In every family, there are children so smart and more active, and they understand all thing. Family members involve the elders and seniors are guiding to the children for being a smart.
- Love, strength, honesty, confidence are building within a child who brought up under the guidance of elders. It only happens in a family.
- The values of family will impact on a growing child within a society
- Family relationships, the other factors that contribute towards socialization and overall development, are the educational institution, the peer group, the work group and various socializing media.
The family relationship is vital for the human being. Here all people wants and needs of the family because they are incomplete without the family. Consequently, family fulfills all requirement of our life.
My Family Essay
1091 Words5 Pages
No one can’t meet a family like mine’s. My family is well diversified. Every family member plays an important role in all my family’s lives. In my family, there are four people: my father, my mother, my little brother and me. My father is one who brings money home and is also responsible for organizing and planning family trips. My mother is the one who is in charge for making meals and makes sure everyone eats at the appropriate times. My little brother is the pet of the family. He actually doesn’t have any responsibilities, for he’s the pet. I am the rock of support in my family. I always go beyond my parents’ expectations. I also support my younger cousins and little brother, by being a role model that they can look up to. Another…show more content…
Doing what my parents tell me to do is just one of many reasons why I am a rock of support for my family. Not only do I support my parents, but I also support my younger cousins and brother. As an eldest brother and cousin, I feel I must be a good example for the young ones. There are numerous methods of showing my cousins and brother support. One main way is by providing advice on making the right choices. For example my brother had a problem at school with one of his classmates. As a mature and responsible older brother, I advised him to use the non-violent approach. I told him to go discuss the problem and try to resolve it peacefully. My brother then asked me why he shouldn’t fight his classmate. I explained how violence is the answer to anything. I advised him to first talk to his classmate in a professional manner. If then things get out of hand, I told him to let the teacher know the situation. In the end, my brother didn’t need to get the teacher involved. In fact, their conflict was resolved by talking through with each other. I also am very supportive of my little cousins. One way I help them out is by tutoring them once in a while. They come over to my house and I assist them with their school work. Not only I help my cousins with their homework, but I also support them recreationally. I play various sports and activities with them. As their older cousin/brother, I feel I should be a good role model to follow. I am also known for being there